Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I feel a toe nail polish obsession coming on

Mom,
Yes, I am alive, I just haven't posted in three months... oops. I blame Mardi Gras and the appearance of spring!
hello. we are Caro's toes.

I actually have been working on about ten million blog-worthy projects, but all I have to show for it is what I brought to work today.



Its a very very loosely gauged striped alpaca cardigan in leftover sweater yarn. I'm not sure If I'm going to go for a vest or a cap sleeve, but seeing as its barely halfway through March and it's already too hot to wear long sleeves, I'll probably go for something that is as minimalist as possible.

I'm not sure how I feel about the horizontal stripes... I know they make you appear larger, but I hate vertical stripes and I wasn't about to knit anything color-blocked. I'm not five. And they are thick stripes! Hopefully the lower hip length and the fact that it's a cardigan will help my cause.

And in news of other things you will be happy about, I did not quite my job this morning in order to take a full time bartending position... I guess I'm staying in the antique racket for now.

-Bag

1 comment:

Gel-Nails said...

Interesting content.

Just wanted to share some information that may help busy professionals caught up with work and who have less time to maintain their nails. You can try out gel nails which are now becoming a hot favorite as they are natural looking even without nail tips and the best way for nail enhancement. Also, if you are allergic to those strong smelling chemicals which you can experience with acrylic nails, then you should use gel nails as these are odorless.

However, when you are planning on gel nail application, make sure you approach a nail salon or a nail artist who is well versed with gel nails and is properly trained and mastered in gel applications. This will save you from problems that can arise with improper gel nail applications.