Saturday, November 8, 2008

Stitches East 08

Evidence of a great time at Stitches in Baltimore? My new stash:




Two skeins of Manos silk blend, very soft and fluffy. It's color 3105, brown, black, pink, etc., with 30% silk & 70% merino extrafine wool. I think I'm
going to make a mini-Clapotis with it next week while I'm traveling.







The green is some sock yarn that I couldn't resist, Bamboo Baby from Miss Babs, in case I get around to learning how to knit socks.
The purple is Jade Sapphire Silk Cashmere, which is too soft to describe. Very yummy.
The dark, dark blue yarn is Araucania Ranco Multy, which is wool with polyamide.
The bright blue is Malabrigo baby merino wool lace, which I've wanted since last year's Stitches, where I had gotten a timy sample. More soft, soft stuff. I think I'll make Juno Regia http//www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/juno-regina-stole with it.
And saving the best for last: the double Handmaiden SeaSilk.


I forgot to take a photo of the Kollage square circular needles. I love them.
Love you too. I'm so happy you were able to get to B'more. Are you brave enough to post everything you bought?

No comments: