Sunday, November 23, 2008

Well, it's been a while

But I'm still here.

Once i finished my steeked Saddle Shoulder Cardigan I kindof lost some knitting steam. Especially since I bought the perfect buttons for it, and then put them somewhere in my apartment so as not to lose them, but I haven't found them since then. I have the button bands knitted and it's finally cold enough to wear sweaters here in New Orleans, so of course they're m.i.a.

This prompted me to start cleaning my apartment. I've been working from either corner in to the center (I have a wide hallway of a studio). So my kitchen is spotless, as is my bathroom/closet. Clothing is hung in rainbow order (did you know I haven't put on a pair of pants in over six months?) All dresses and skirts!

Here is a crappy cell phone image of my closet halfway through the process. Anyways...

In knitting content, Here is what I've been working on.
Hat,


After Hat,


After failed scarf.

( I frogged this)

But. I have been designing like crazy. I'm having a hard time executing any of my ideas though. Send good vibes my way.

In the mean time. I have started....


Two more hats. The other one is colorwork.

Oh! And I met Sela Ward last night!

No comments: