Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy 8th of July

I don't have any knitting content today, I left most of everything I'm working on at home. I did start the Shetland Shorty last night. I'm knitting it in turquoise (suprise, suprise) Collinette Jitterbug. All I've done so far is cast on 280 stitches so I'm not too sure how I feel about it.

So, for the sake of something interesting,

Here is the pizza I made last night, which was loosely based off smitten kitchen's recipe And here are some 4th of July fireworks. We closed the shop at 3 that day and I walked around the quarter with some of my friends then we went to go eat at Arnaud's Remoulade (and you know how I feel about remoulade)Yep, thats a man with a pony.
And then we saw the fireworks and some little kid threw a popper at my feet. Definatly the highlight of the evening (yes I still have all my toes).

It's too damn hot here.

No comments: