Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Don't be jealous

Dear Caro,
I have two new cool bags: On the left is the Maruca bag I bought at CatchCan when you were in town. It may be the most perfect bag I've ever had for commuting. It's not huge but my knitting and lunch and stuff still all fit inside. The outside pockets are thin and perfect for my smartcard and ipod.
On the right is a linen market bag, the fourth I've made and the prettiest one yet I think. The pattern is Amy Singer's Everlasting Bagstopper from Knitty Spring 07, modified to have knitted handles. The yarn is Louet Euroflax, the color is called French blue and is lovely. Want one?
love, mom
BTW, I love the ipod and have been loading it up with knitting podcasts. I found a mother-daughter knitting podcast called Knitmoregirls--check it out.
ETA: also, there is a rav group, Mothers & daughters who knit, which I just joined. How come we didn't know about that?




No comments: