Thursday, August 14, 2008
I've burnt two of my fingers. You think by age 23 I'd be smarter than to just pull a bowl out of the microwave all willy-nilly. Nope. Burnt the index and middle finger pads on my left hand (thank god). My knitting ability was slightly impaired with band-aids on my fingers. So I improvised and have mostly been crocheting.
So yeah, I'm a moron. Here is terrible picture of my Shetland Shorty. It's been raining nonstop for the past three days. Which makes it hard to take pictures in natural light.